We love to create organic edible landscapes and natural outdoor spaces. Creating designs in a holistic approach, using permaculture principles, working with nature.
Our mission is to promote a healthier lifestyle and inspire families to grow organic food and to be active, enjoying real-life experiences outside in a beneficial habitat to re connect BACK TO NATURE.
We offer a free property analysis and design session to help you get started.
Including all these services:
- Vegetable Garden/organic edible landscape – This is our specialty; we design, install and maintain many types of edibles gardens, combining fruit and nut trees, berry bushes, herbs, vegetables, edible flowers, ornamental plants, etc.
- Water features / Water harvesting.
- Hardscaping /Structures /Natural Playgrounds.
- Greenhouse to grow food all year round.
- Beekeeping/Chicken coops.
The more elements we interconnect to the design, the more sustainable it will become.
We build rich organic soils to produce abundant healthy food on many levels, thereby creating a beneficial ecosystem without using any chemical products. By doing this you obtain the freshest nutritional food from your organic edible landscape.
Listen to the podcast interview that Voices.Earth did with founders Diego and Claudio.
“Growing your own food may be one of the most powerful steps you can take for the health of yourself, your family and the planet.”
We want to create a difference, inspire others and be part of the solution.
Let’s get BACK TO NATURE! Call us to learn more or schedule your free property analysis and design session.