1. Create an Account
Whether you’re an Individual, business owner, or nonprofit, creating an account with Sustainne is easy.
Here’s how to sign up:
- Individuals register for a free user account here to:
- Receive exclusive offers and coupons, along with awesome sustainable living content, in our bimonthly newsletter.
- Rate and review businesses to inform other users and provide feedback to businesses.
- Save businesses you love to My Favorites, then add notes to each favorite so you can remember exactly what you liked about a particular business.
- Create your own Lists to organize your Favorites by type, location, or whatever works for you!
2. Business owners and nonprofits choose from 4 different paid Business Membership levels here. Each options offers smart solutions for any small to mid-sized business or nonprofit eager to reach the sustainable consumer and network with other businesses. Review all your exciting benefits, eligibility requirements, our Sustainability Pledge and a comparison table of Business Membership levels on our Business Membership page. Your account will be created automatically when you purchase your Business Membership.
2. Submit Your Business Listing
Once you’re registered to join as a Business Member, submitting a Listing on Sustainne is super simple. First you’ll login to your account to fill in your business information so the consumer can find and contact you, then you’ll customize your listing with photos, videos, coupons and offers, certifications, accreditations, licenses, awards and badges. The more you add to your LIsting, the more compelling it is to the Sustainne community.
3. Effectively Reach the Sustainable Consumer
Sustainne is much more than a sustainable business directory. We’re building an online community where a lifestyle of health and sustainability is more than just a cliché. We help our members implement practices that have a positive impact on the local economy, diverse community members, and the global environment.
And your Listing will look fantastic. Let’s be honest, the problem with most business directories is that they’re not very pretty and offer a one-dimensional user experience. Sustainne matches great multimedia content with fantastic functionality, making the user experience surprising and delightful. We look forward to learning about your business and inspiring the Sustainne Community to engage with you.