Come join us on Thursday, April 11th at 6:00 pm for Earth, Wine and Fi-nance, an event held exclusively for Women to inspire conversation on how individuals and organizations are bringing sustainability to your doorstep. Our panel of experts are leaders of Connecticut-based enterprises with a mission to making our lives much more sustainable.
Sustainability is so much more than what it used to be: reducing consumption.
Certainly that still plays a major role, but it touches our lives in many more ways. Nowadays the world of sustainability has exploded. It’s at the forefront of state and federal legislation, corporate governance, product manufacturing, everyday living, and even finance.
What You’ll Learn
- A deeper understanding of current legislative actions taken by policy makers and change agents
- How local businesses are creating products and services that are high quality, cost competitive and sustainable
- How companies are integrating sustainability into their business strategy
- The types of products that are often overlooked that could be hazardous to the environment and your health
- How to incorporate sustainability into your everyday lifestyle
$20 per person with all proceeds benefiting the Sierra Club of Connecticut. Hors d’oeuvres and wine will be provided. (TICKETS ARE LIMITED AND NOT SOLD AT THE DOOR)
We are proudly serving clean-crafted, sustainable wine from Scout & Cellar, another Sustainne member
- 6:00-6:30 pm Networking
- 6:30-6:40 pm Guest Speaker
- 6:40-7:20 pm Panel Discussion
- 7:20-7:30 pm Panel Q & A
- 7:30-8:00 pm Networking
GUEST SPEAKER: CT Senator 26th District – State Senator Will Haskell
Moderator – James Osborn, Founder, Envest Asset Management, LLC
- Samantha Dynowski, Executive Director, Connecticut Chapter Sierra Club
- Jen Gorin, Founder, Impact Growth Partners
- Analiese Paik, Founder, Sustainne
- Rhonda Sherwood, Founder, Sherwood Green Life