Businesses that are ineligible for local and SME* memberships are encouraged to become Corporate Sponsors. Corporate Sponsors play a vital role in community building through sponsorship of business networking events, public events, newsletters, publications, activities and guides. Sponsors are recognized for their contributions on our Sponsors page, along with their logos linked to a corporate web page.
Corporate sponsors must supply annual sustainability reports and meet generally accepted criteria for leading indicators in their sectors.
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
- Host or Sponsor a Green Expo or Marketplace Showcasing Sustainne Business Members
- Engage the Sustainne Community with Your Action Campaigns and Initiatives
- Advertising and Promotion opportunities – Newsletter, website, social media, publications, guides, activities and events
- Event sponsorship
- B2B access
- Exclusive product and service offerings to our Business Members
- Business listing on Sustainne Sponsors page
*Small to Medium Enterprise